INTRODUCTION TO City Maid Service
Welcome to City Maid Service!
We are pleased that you have decided to join us. We hope our association will be a productive and beneficial one. City Maid Service was started by North East Services.
Our primary goal is to provide quality service to our customers. This quality service begins with you, the employee. Each employee plays an important role in the success of the Company as it continues to grow.
City Maid Service has many goals for the future. Among them are continuing to expand our customer and services base, as well as providing advancement opportunities and benefits for employees. We hope that as an employee of City Maid Service, you will continue to grow with us into the future.
Good luck and welcome aboard!
North East Services
City Maid Service began in Spring 2014 when North East Services created the Company to provide the New York City Tri – State area with commercial and residential cleaning services. Since our inception we have expanded to 3 additional states, Delaware, Georgia and Tennessee.
Since Spring 2014 the Company has grown . We employ 38 people to service those accounts in New York.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We want to make sure that our customers are more than satisfied with the quality of service, expertise and results from our organization. When we accomplish this goal the Company and all employees will continue to grow and prosper.
In order to satisfy our customers, we have very high performance expectations of each member of our team. As such, we’ve included a partial list of the attributes and behaviors we expect from each team member.
- Focus on performance, productivity and efficiency in all work endeavors.
- Mutual respect between coworkers, customers and everyone with whom we do business.
- Considerate of fellow employees, supervisors, subordinates, or co-workers.
- Work in a manner safe to both yourself and your fellow workers.
- True team work and cooperation. Personal problems between employees should not be pursued at work.
- Cost-consciousness – always consider how to keep our operating costs to a minimum.
- Respect Company property, using only for business purposes.
- Responsible timekeeping.
- Be on time to work and contact an Owner/Manager for absences or tardiness.
- Talk to management about grievance with fellow employees.
- Maintain Company equipment; keep equipment and property clean, replace vacuum bags, clean filters, etc.
- Keep the workplace clean and clutter free.
- Respect your time at work; no receiving or making personal phone calls during working hours.
- Respect the confidentiality of the Company and its customers.